Design & Engineering
Stafford-Smith provides a wide-array of Design, Engineering, and Consulting Services to its customers. These services can be tailored to each customers’ specific needs and requirements.
- Complete layout and design of kitchen, dining, and front of house areas.
- Rough-in drawings for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing for permitting and submittals.
- Complete specifications including utility loads for submittals and construction.
- Stafford-Smith has an in-house design department using the latest CAD, Revit and BIM software.
- Complete foodservice equipment and furniture specification.
- Budget planning and cost estimating services.
- Ability to design customer-specific work stations for custom fabrication.
- Coordination with architect, interior designer, and construction manager.
- Ability to design complete foodservice ventilation systems.
- Experienced in design of refrigeration systems.
- Foodservice equipment value engineering.
Sales and Project Management
Stafford-Smith is a sales organization at its core that works hard at deliver products and services that our customers value and make us stand out against our competition. Whether you’re working with our sales team on a single piece of equipment or an entire project, we’ll make sure to match quality and functionality to your budget and deliver those products directly from our vendors, delivered and set in place or complete kitchen project management. Whatever you need, we’re here to help from a replacement reach-in to managing the installation of an entire sports stadium full of equipment. Some additional sales services include:
- Ability to handle multi-account equipment rollouts.
- Includes staging, coordinating and delivery of new equipment.
- Equipment is installed by professionally trained and qualified installers.
- Removal and Disposal of existing equipment.
- Ability to work at night, weekends, Union Labor, and in secured areas.
National/International Project Management:
- Ability to manage projects domestically or internationally depending on requirements.
- Coordination with all construction and design teams for an efficient and effective final product.
Delivery and Installation
Delivery and Installation Services are specific to each individual project in order to provide a cost-effective and on-time delivery of your foodservice equipment.
- Stafford-Smith utilizes both company-owned locations and local, allied warehouse partners.
- Warehouses are set up to receive, inspect, unpack and assemble equipment prior to delivery to the site.
- Stafford-Smith is able to consolidate equipment we provide and customer-owned material when applicable for delivery to the job site.
- International consolidation services are also available for shipping to all points on the globe
- Stafford-Smith is able to provide shipping logistics, tracking, and reporting of all shipments.
Stafford-Smith has been a Service-oriented company from its beginnings and currently maintains a refrigeration service department serving Michigan. This foundation for service gives us a unique perspective into the repair and maintenance side of our industry and helps us specify, sell and provide the best possible piece of equipment to meet our customer’s needs within their budget.